In theory the JavaDocs are supposed to have @since JavaFX 8.0 on all classes /
methods which were added in 8. At one point it was accurate, it may have
drifted since. There was also some tool that did a diff from one JavaDoc
version to the next to figure out what was added. I mention this because I
don't ever remember what is new and have to take those steps myself to be
reminded of all the things we've done since last year :-)

Richard