Thanks for the list! Very interesting.

One thing that got my attention is this issue:

https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-23908 (Video capture support), which is
resolved.
If you read the comments, audio capturing is supported as well.

Does that mean, that the second highest voted feature for Lombard is resolved
as well?
https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-3458 (Camera and Microphone)

Thanks for clarification!