I don’t understand why „all“ this people who needs JavaFX on iOS/Android does
not tell it Oracles management. And I don’t understand why all this people use
their time to develop all this demos and Rasp.PI stuff. Who needs it? Why don’t
we develop base stuff like iOS skins, Android skins, iOS/Android widgets,
RoboVM for Android, RoboVM using OpenJDK, … I really love useful stuff like the
„JavaFX maven plugin“ or the „AquaFX“ project. That kind of development we need!

Best,
Tobi