Performance differs depending on the browser. bck2brwsr is heavily optimized
for Chrome. The demos I've seen are running with 40-50FPS on Chrome but much
slower in Firefox. Performance on Chrome seemed definitely good enough to
create "normal" applications. Being aware that some things are not yet
supported, bck2brwsr is currently a working solution to get JavaFX on any
device that has a modern Browser.

--Toni