Hi guys,

The default font for iOS is supposed to be System Bold 15 (according to
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17325152/what-size-font-is-the-title-in-a-default-uibutton
 anyway), and it does look more correct to me. Our code is getting to this
native method in MacFontFinder.c

JNIEXPORT jfloat JNICALL
Java_com_sun_javafx_font_MacFontFinder_getSystemFontSize
  (JNIEnv *env, jclass obj)
{
    CTFontRef font = CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage(
                         kCTFontSystemFontType,
                         0.0, //get system font with default size
                         NULL);
    jfloat systemFontDefaultSize = (jfloat) CTFontGetSize (font);
    CFRelease(font);
    return systemFontDefaultSize;
}

However it appears the return value is 13 instead of 15 (and I don't know what
the actual default font family / weight is that we're returning). It is
possible the answer coming from this native API call is "wrong". Any ideas?

Richard