The question is: Is JavaFX for mobile a business for Oracle to make big money?
I suppose Oracle don’t believe in it. They believe in servers, cloud and the
„Internet of Things“  - that’s why they invest in Rasp.PI, Freescale, etc.

btw: With „Oracle“ I mean „the management of Oracle“, not the guys of Richards
team.

For me: RoboVM & OpenJDK is the right direction.