Hi David and Felipe,

Please review my proposed fix for: https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-28691

The webrev pointer, and a question, are in my recent comment there.

This makes every instance of corner radii handling I could find in Region and NGRegion internally consistent, enforced by pre-filtering the data through a single method in Region.

I am curious to hear from David about the interpretation I've made of various anomalous cases of corner radii, and Felipe from general graphics correctness of my calculations. I mention a specific question I had while developing the fix in the Jira comment with the webrev.

I tested it with Ensemble8 and the test cases in the report. I haven't written a specific test case that combines inset+percentage overflow until I hear back from David (or anyone) about what the correct interpretation is for that case...

                        ...jim