I'll be the first to admit that I just failed at this. A few minutes ago, I pushed the following changeset and forgot to update the copyright year:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/8u-dev/rt/rev/c7e94937d287

I see a couple other changesets pushed over the past two days that similarly didn't include the updating of the copyright. I will "bulk fix" the few that have come in so far, and set a better example by trying to remember to do this going forward.

Thank you in advance to others who remember this.

-- Kevin

Kevin Rushforth wrote:
Happy New Year OpenJFX folks!

Since it is now 2014, when you modify any source code file, please update the last copyright year in the Oracle copyright header to reflect this. Here are the three cases to consider.

1) A new file created this year

You would use this:
* Copyright (c) 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

2) A file created and last touched in 2013

For example, the following:
* Copyright (c) 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

would now be:
* Copyright (c) 2013, 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

3) A file created and last touched in two different prior years

For example, the following:
* Copyright (c) 2012, 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

would now be:
* Copyright (c) 2012, 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Thank you.