Hi Tom,

You have it right. Currently the VNC server is always running on port 5901, but
feel free to open a JIRA to change that.

If you want to test this today you need to build OpenJFX yourself
(https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Building+OpenJFX). We don’t have
snapshots of 8u20 on java.net yet, although I hope we will soon.

Thanks,
Daniel