Unless someone has removed font files from the Java directory tree - in which
case all bets are off - this won’t happen with the JRE or JDK for any platform.
It will only happen with Java SE Embedded Compact Profiles. So referring them
to “the release notes for Java SE Embedded” seems reasonable. We can verify
with the version system properties that this is actually SE Embedded before
showing that message.
Daniel