Try:

   javadoc -javafx ...

-- Kevin

Florian Brunner wrote:
As far as I'm aware, with Java SE 8 you don't have to specify a docklet anymore. The default docklet already supprts JavaFX properties.

But when I generate the Javadoc, the section "Property description: ..." is missing in the getters and the setters.

I noticed however, that the JavaFX 8 Javadoc does have these sections (e.g. see Button.setDefaultButton: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/javafx/api/javafx/scene/control/Button.html#setDefaultButton-boolean- )

How did you manage to generate these sections?

Thanks for some hints.

-Florian