Hi,
I was trying to import controlsfx-5.0.6 and controlsfx-5.0.6_20 into scenebuilder.
However only some or few controls could be imported.
When using these controls strange effects happen.
I was looking into the user guide in order to determine the requirements that have to be met by the components in the jar file. However there was just a simple guideline about how to import and not how to develop custom components so that they match the scenebuilder. I further turned the logging level of the scenbuilder to finest and hoped to see at least some stacktraces that might give me a hint. But I only saw stacktraces when using the imported components (mainly belonging to missing resources because of classpath problems) nothing from the import/jarfile-scan itself. I was hoping that I can adjust the controlsfx classes so that they work fine with the scenebuilder.
Any hints are more then welcome!

ps.:
It seems that scenebuilder is closed source, or is the some source out there I could start with?
Is there an early access release for 8u20?

Thanks,
Christian