Being non-Unix, Windows is always a pain.

Steve

On 2014-06-20, 3:42 PM, Kevin Rushforth wrote:
I hope you have similar success with the Windows build.

-- Kevin

Jann Schneider wrote:
Hi all,

The build instructions for linux where very good! I was able to build
the project without any problems.

Regards Jann

To be clear, you will still use the 8u-dev repo at the existing URL:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/8u-dev/rt

It's just that after Monday the repo will "become" the place where 8u40
work is done.

Regarding the build, it is a bit painful to set up for Windows, but not
too bad as long as you don't need to build WebKit. We would be
interested in hearing whether the instructions on the Wiki are
sufficient for you to get the build working.

-- Kevin

Stephen F Northover wrote:
Ok, let us know how you get on with building FX.

NOTE: The accessibility code is not there in 8u20 so you will just be
ensuring that you can build on Windows (there is nothing there to
test).  The accessibility code will be going back into 8u40 on Monday
or Tuesday so you'll need to get that release at that time and build
it instead when it becomes available.  It's good to debug the build
process though because it can be painful building from source.

Steve