Hi Christian,

Monocle is gone for the desktop since it is not a tested configuration there.
We only test Monocle in his non-headless implementations, on embedded platforms.
However, if you build OpenJFX yourself
(https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Building+OpenJFX) you will get
Monocle included in the build and will be able to use it as before.

Thanks,
Daniel