Thanks Kevin. I know why the media libraries need to not be present but not
what the stripped Info.plist means.

So when might b23 appear?

Thanks,
-Tony

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 1:53 PM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>
wrote:

Danno will answer the first question (it is related to needing to omit
the media libraries). As to when it will appear, if it is approved for
inclusion into 8u20 it will be in b23.

-- Kevin