Thanks I will download it.

-Tony

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:33 AM, Danno Ferrin <danno.fer...@oracle.com>
wrote:

FYI b23 just went live on the EA site:

https://jdk8.java.net/download.html

>On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 3:18 PM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>
>wrote:
>

>As soon as EA builds of 8u40 start up (nor sure exactly when but likely
in 1 or 2 weeks) you can get the fix from 8u40-b01. If you don't mind
using JDK 9, the fix will be in 9-b22 which should be out on Friday or
Monday.

>Not sure when / if 8u20-b23 will be available (it's the GA candidate
build and those are often not posted on java.net).

>-- Kevin
>

>Tony Anecito wrote:
>Ok. Something odd happened I never seen before and acts
like issue might be with Info.pList in the pkg file. The app file works
just fine.

2014 2:59 PM, Danno Ferrin <danno.fer...@oracle.com> wrote:

>>The Info.plist in the plugins dir.  i.e.
<app>/Contents/PlugIns/<jdk_name>/Contents/Info.plist - we
should be preserving this as I believe apple checks the meta-data for
it.  I still haven’t been able to sign it in a way the
ApplicationLoader won’t complain, but it is just a warning at the
moment.

>>It’s been broken since b18, the second week of June.
>>
>>As for when b23 will appear, that’s always been above my pay grade.
The fix is in the 8u40 line at the moment, and to get stuff into 8u20
involves committee approval now.  Looks good, but I don’t sit in or
listen into those meetings.  The HG repo to keep an eye on is
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/8u20/rt/, and I missed the b22 build but the
repo isn’t reflecting that yet.

>>On Jul 8, 2014, at 2:02 PM, Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Kevin. I know why the media libraries need to not be
present but not what the stripped Info.plist means.

wrote:

>>> Danno will answer the first question (it is related to needing to
omit
>>> the media libraries). As to when it will appear, if it is approved
for
>>> inclusion into 8u20 it will be in b23.
>>>
>>> -- Kevin

problem using b20 and wondering if it is related to what you meant by
stripped Info.plist.

<danno.fer...@shemnon.com>
wrote:

> [...]
jfxmedia.dylib and strips Info.plist

modules/fxpackager/src/test/java/com/oracle/tools/packager/mac/MacAppStoreBundlerTest.java