Yes, and I think there was a mistake in my code. I have it almost working
and have to analyse now, why it does not work for all cells, which may
again be my mistake. I will investigate and post an update and if I don't
find it, I will build a simple test program to illustrate this.

--
Robert Krüger
Managing Partner

www.lesspain-software.com