Hey Jonathan,

If you let us know who does make these decisions, we will happily repeat
our questions to them :) Mark Reinhold perhaps?

I mean, I appreciate that GUI libraries are probably not a prime driver of
sales for Oracle, but as an enterprise focused company I assume management
understands the value of being able to do long term planning around any
tool or API.

WRT 8u60+9, I read that 8u60 is going to be a bug fix only release with no
new features at all. I don't know how to read that, as JavaFX does not seem
especially buggy to me, and previously it seemed that rich text might
feature. It feels that manpower put on JFX is indeed being reduced.

Perhaps a business opportunity for someone who wants to be the next
Trolltech :-)