Hi David,

Thanks for the tip, the build server now uses the openZip task and the
bundles appear to be fine when unzipped into a Java installation.

Updated the instructions and it also now creates a build from 9-dev/rt.

http://108.61.191.178/

The intention is still to move this over to Adoption Group's CloudBees but
for now this helps IoT ARM JDKs to get OpenJFX support.

Cheers,

Chris