From: Guru Hb [mailto:guru...@oracle.com]
Sent: January 4, 2016 8:33 AM
To: BoydEdmondson-NebulaSoftware
Cc: openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: RE: Full Screen Mode in JavaFX WebView

Please see comments embedded

-----Original Message-----
From: BoydEdmondson-NebulaSoftware [mailto:boydedmond...@nebulasoftware.com]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 7:01 PM
To: openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Full Screen Mode in JavaFX WebView

I have a custom Java application that uses JavaFX WebView to create a web
browser (which uses WebKit).  I am trying to get the browser full screen mode
to work (https://fullscreen.spec.whatwg.org/).

How can I get full screen mode to work in WebKit?
[WebView is an Embedded component and current it doesn't have full screen
context menu (Like what we see in browser). WebView exposes two api
setPrefWidth  & setPrefHeight, you can try setting it to max allowable view
port size based on screen resolution. In addition (But I don't suggest), set
the stage or group border to 0. But do NOTE that there won't be scroll bars
visible, But you can drag the webpage]

I'm also trying to get WebKit's Web Inspector to work in my browser to help me
debug this issue.  How can I activate Web Inspector in JavaFX WebView?
[Sorry, Web Inspector is not enabled in this port (Webkit port of JavaFX),
alternatively you could  debug the application on Chrome or Safari. If you find
a difference in the Rendering, JavaScript or other defect, feel free to log a
defect ref
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Submitting+a+Bug+Report]

Thanks for any information.