I am pretty sure that when i built an operating system for mx6 using yocto
project I had the option for it to spit out x11 versions of libegl.so libs
instead of framebuffer, although I was only interested in framebuffer option.

Dell Green
R&D Software Manager
t: (+44)203 668 9870

206 Great Portland Street
London W1W 5QJ

you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ideaworks
Limited. Ideaworks (London) Limited, 206 Great Portland Street, London, W1W
5QJ. Company Registration No. 3943726