I noticed that the JDK on my Linux VM was 8u40,  I updated to 8u72 and then
got the following:

Bundler RPM Bundle skipped because of a configuration problem: Specified
license file is missing.
Advice to fix: Make sure that "EULA.rtf" references a file in the app
resources, and that it is relative file reference.

I wasn't able to do anything to convince it that the license file was
there. I just omitted it for now.

Updating to 8u72 did not solve my .rpm dependency issues.

Scott