Yes, 8u77 has the FX fix for this issue:

However, due to the way Apple chose to enable this, you will need to package your application with the appropriate entry in the Info.plist file.

The equivalent AWT fix -- https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8041900 -- is fixed in 8u92 which is scheduled to be released next month.

-- Kevin

Tai Hu wrote:
I am on the latest 8u77.