On 2/9/17, 2:08 PM, Scott Palmer wrote:
Just wondering if there are some options for building OpenJFX for
embedded ARM such that it behaves like it does on x86 Linux with X11.
I mean with actual decorated windows instead of just  lumping
everything onto the frame buffer or a single window.

Is this currently possible?
It should be possible, I just have not done it in a while so would not be
surprised if there is some bit rot.

In short, you want the GTK base glass plugin, instead of Monocle. We were
building both before I stopped building ARM.

after that, it should be a simple command line toggle, or a small edit to the
created platform properties file.

-Djavafx.platform=gtk

-Dprism.verbose=true

Note that there is a good chance that this will not be hardware accelerated
because of differences in GL setup.

Dave

Scott

--
David Hill<david.h...@oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the
world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)