I think they should be separate webrevs sent to the separate lists and you should start with 2D as I can then run the JDK regression tests on it. I know you can theoretically run the open regression tests too (are you ?) but there are some random scattered closed regression tests that so far as I can see can be open sourced .. that I can run but you can't .. I'll at least run the automated ones. I wouldn't call them anything very focused on testing rasterization but
I can at least check off that concern ..

And yes, I'll make time to review it.

-phil.