Thanks Victor for you response and invite. I'll get back with details for
your query.

Just for your info, I was referring to javapackager in the context of Java
9 built artifacts.

@theNeomatrix369 <http://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369>  |  Blog
<http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com/>  |  @adoptopenjdk | Dev communities

Meet-a-Project - MutabilityDetector <https://github.com/MutabilityDetector>
 |  Github <https://github.com/neomatrix369>  | Slideshare
<https://www.slideshare.net/neomatrix369>  | LinkedIn
<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mani-sarkar/71/a77/39b>

Come to Devoxx UK 2018: http://www.devoxx.co.uk/

Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come
chasing after you!