> If there isn't an existing JBS issue, then please file one

I thought I would point to "8188314: Fix typos in FX API docs" even though
the exact changes I'm proposing are not listed there, but I can submit a
new bug just for those if it really matters (it will be another Fix Typos
issue).

> I also note that with simple javadoc changes, this can be done prior to
> your OCA being recorded if you like

Yes, as a Participant. Iv'e signed the Sun CA some 7 years ago and this
week signed the OCA in case it didn't transfer over. It's not crucial to
handle it right now since the changes are trivial.

I haven't gotten to your email from yesterday

It's a bit of a loaded one so it can wait after the RDP. I only needed the
minimum info to get these fixes before the RDP.

- Nir