Yes,  probably me.

Sent from iCloud

On Feb 03, 2018, at 09:35 PM, John-Val Rose <johnvalr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, then one of us is "off topic"...

Kevin Rushforth:

"We are specifically looking to discuss ideas around the following areas:
* Easing barriers to contribution (e.g., making JavaFX easier to build, better
documentation, making it easier to test changes)
* Code review policies
* API / feature review policies
* Code review tools (we currently use webrev, but that isn't set in stone)"