Thanks for confirming my “theory” :-)

And just for clarity, I wasn’t referring to “observers” or “lurkers” in a
derogatory fashion. In fact, it makes complete sense to only get involved when
it enables you to make the most efficient use of your time.

Who knows, the size of the “talent pool” may be much bigger than I thought,
which would be great!!!