I filed the following JBS isuse to remova the SceneBuilder sources from the OpenJFX repo.

As mentioned in the Description of that issue, the OpenJFX repo contains the source code for a no-longer-maintained version of the SceneBuilder tool. Active development on SceneBuilder in the OpenJFX repo was stopped over three years ago. Since that time, the only changes have been either jigsaw-related changes to keep it buildable and runnable, or global changes that happened to touch some of the files in apps/scenebuilder.

A fork of SceneBuilder is maintained by Gluon, so anyone wanting to get the latest SceneBuilder should go there.

Before I proceed, I wanted to poll the list to see whether anyone has a concern with this. I don't plan to take any action for at least a week.

-- Kevin