On 02/23/2018 03:12 PM, Michael Ennen wrote:
Good point about the OCA, I have sent an email just now to
John Neffenger. Hopefully he is still interested in this topic :).

I filed the bug report yesterday, along with two others. It was assigned the internal review ID 9053385 and has the synopsis, "QuantumRenderer modifies buffer in use by JavaFX Application Thread."

The problem happens on the Monocle VNC and Headless platforms, along with any other NativeScreen implementation that happens to use a non-direct buffer to back the Framebuffer.

I created two short videos showing the problem before and after a fix is applied:

Before: Waving and Jumping Duke (one minute)
https://youtu.be/mfSzSMDIEIM

After: Waving Duke (10 seconds)
https://youtu.be/pUXPL_Gm8Qw

Thank you,