OK, in that case once the OCA is in place we can evaluate the proposed fix.

Thanks.

-- Kevin

On 4/16/2018 1:10 PM, Michael Ennen wrote:
I note in the issue Kevin said:

" I note that if this really is Monocle-specific, then we will likely need
someone from the community to provide a fix. "

Just want to make sure it is clear, John has already provided the fix:

https://gitlab.com/openjfxepd/jfxpatch/commit/f7c341775e5258
e790a049f3fdce4a956ef665c7