I'd love to hear a general recommendation from the jigsaw team as well.
Clearly, there are a number of solutions, and as a developer, I easily get
confused if some frameworks do it with option A and others with option B.
So what is the preferred approach in general?

It seems (given the large size of the webkit native library) there is a
growing consensus here for bundling native code inside platform-specific
jars?

- Johan