Modified webrev to cater to this

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/fxswing.12/

Regards
Prasanta
On 5/9/2018 5:58 PM, Kevin Rushforth wrote:
The following can also be abstract:

LightweightContentWrapper:
  getComponent, createDragGestureRecognizer, createDragSourceContextPeer

DropTargetContextWrapper:
  getTargetActions, getDropTarget, getTransferDataFlavors, getTransferable, isTransferableJVMLocal

DispatcherWrapper:
  isDispatchThread, createSecondaryLoop

The rest looks good to me (although I still see two public methods with "Peer" in the name, so Phil may want those renamed).

-- Kevin