Sure. No problem.

-- Kevin

On 5/18/2018 1:22 PM, Nir Lisker wrote:
I see, sorry about the false flag.

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 11:13 PM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com <mailto:kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>> wrote:

    I was somewhat imprecise. That should have read:

    We still expect to do a release of JavaFX 11 around the same time
    as JDK 11, but using a different **JBS release version** will
    help track the actual content of JavaFX 11 separately from JDK 11.

    The JavaFX version is still 11 as reported by the value of the
    system property "javafx.version" and in the names of the release
    bundles. No changes are needed. We are just prefixing the release
    value in JBS with "openjfx" before the "11" to distinguish it from
    the JDK 11 release.

    After JavaFX 11, we could have a discussion on whether to make the
    next version "12" or something else.

    -- Kevin