Hi Steve,

Seems it will be an easy bug for Johan to fix, but I'm curious about how you created your custom image. The jmods are more suitable for that approach, since their purpose is to be used with jlink to create a custom image, in which case the native libraries will be linked into the image. Maybe I'm missing some use case, though.

-- Kevin