Hi,

I am new to this list so let me know if I’m wrong somewhere.

In my development, I’m using JavaFX 3d in an extensive manner.

I developed a JavaFX 3D framework, compensating flows and missing features.

One of this flaws in the ParallelCamera, the position and clippings are
calculated weirdly. And there is no zoom.

I have developed a new implementation of camera that calculate correctly
this parameters. This new class only work if I put in a jar, and copy it
the the ext folder in the jdk, if not, its implemented functions are not
called.

The problem is from JDK 9, the ext folder was deleted, and I cannot use
anymore this camera. I tried in JDK10 with JavaFX libraries from Maven and
it does not work too (the implemented functions are not called)

What could be a solution for this problem ?

Thank you for your help.