I understand that, but for commercial products we try to avoid touching the
jdk. I did it to disable image view smoothing. My point beyond that (we can
stay in jdk 8 there is no rush to update to the latest jdk) is to improve
JavaFx 3D API and implementations. I have some feature request I think are
necessary, and one of them is a working parallel camera. We use it in our
analysis software.