Hi,

As a general rule I'm fine with that but as outlined in another reply we
should only break building with older JDKs in case it really adds value.

So I think we should official define the JDK N-1 and JDK N but don't pro
actively break JDK N-2, ... if there's no real value.

Tom

--
Tom Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH