Hi Thiago,

I note that this is a significant change that touches more that just the Drag and Drop code, so we will need a broader discussion of your proposed enhancement, as we do with any significant change. Go ahead and file an Enhancement request so that we have a JBS issue to track this. Given where we are in the release cycle and the number of other enhancements under review, this is out of scope for JavaFX 13, but could be considered for a future release once there is general agreement of the approach.

One thing I recommend starting with is a high-level overview of the changes. Also, an evaluation of whether (and how) this change might make the Glass GTK port easier to maintain going forward would be helpful.

Thanks.

-- Kevin