I will need a bit more time on my end than I will have in the next couple days, so the planned move to GitHub will be delayed by a little less than a week. The new proposed target is to switch on Wednesday, October 2.

As indicated in my earlier message, I will send out details of the transition prior to the switch, including actions that OpenJFX Contributors need to take. I'll send this early next week.

The dates listed in the message of 9/12 become:

Now through Monday, September 30 : Follow the existing procedures for code reviews, etc.

Tuesday, October 1 : HG repo goes read-only, javafxports/openjdk-jfx sandbox repo "retired"

Wednesday, October 2 : Switch to GIT repo + Skara tooling

-- Kevin