This mailing list would be the place for discussion of issues. If there is additional relevant information that comes out of the discussion, someone with an OpenJDK ID can add it to the bug report.

One problem with an enabled issue tracker, which is what we have now in the javafxports/openjdk-jfx sandbox, is that it gives the illusion that it is being used to track issues. It isn't and never has been. Both the README and CONTRIBUTING docs state that "while the issue tracker in this Github project can be a convenient place to file an issue (either a bug or an enhancement request), the official bug database for OpenJFX is JBS.", but we still get people asking about the status of an "issue" filed there.

-- Kevin