On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:05:54 GMT, Thiago Milczarek Sayao <tsa...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> With your latest patch, which reverts the changes to `GtkDnDClipboard.java`,
>> I now get the DRAG_DONE event, but the following warning printed to the
>> console in the case of a `DRAG_DONE` event with a null transfer mode:
>>
>> GOT A dragExit when dndGesture is null!
>>
>> This is coming from
>> [Scene.java#L2925](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/blob/master/modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/scene/Scene.java#L2925).
>
> My mistake. I saw that and thought it was from the test app.
>
> Will fix.

All my testing looks good now. I tried both of the programs you listed in the
description, as well as `tests/manual/dnd/DndTest.java`, on Ubuntu 16.04,
Ubuntu 19.04, and Oracle Linux 7.7. I ran with the default gtk-3 implementation
as well as gtk-2.

I'll do a final code review, probably early next week.

This will need a second reviewer.

@pankaj-bansal can you also review this.