On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 12:12:31 GMT, Jeanette Winzenburg <faste...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> hmm ... think that the bot isn't yet clever enough: this pull request needs
> approval of two reviewer with _review_ role (mine is only informal)

This one still needs an approved CSR (the CSR is Finalized, but needs to be
marked as Approved), and I still need to finish my review.

The Skara bot can't know whether all criteria have been met. It can't, for
example, know whether there are outstanding comments from some reviewers that
need to be addressed. Nor does it know which PRs need two reviewers (or
sometimes a third if there is a specific person we would like to review it),
which ones need a CSR, etc.

So having it state authoritatively that the PR is ready to integrate is a bit
misleading in this case. This is documented in the Code Review section of the
[CONTRIBUTING](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md) doc:

>NOTE: while the Skara tooling will indicate that the PR is ready to integrate
>once the first reviewer with a "Reviewer" role in the project has approved it,
>this may or may not be sufficient depending on the type of fix. For example,
>you must wait for a second approval for enhancements or high-impact bug fixes.

I wonder if there is a way to improve this?