That's a good question about whether we can ask for a slight rewording of the Skara bot message to indicate that there might be other things to check before "/integrate". I'll raise that question with the Skara team.

As an aside, I noticed the other day that you typed "/integrate" after a single review, but in that case, there was no clear indication from Ajit (the first reviewer and the sponsor) that a second review was required, so I didn't comment on it.

-- Kevin