On 12/20/19, 7:04 PM, Scott Palmer wrote:
I'm not sure if I'me supposed to try to integrate now that I've made that 10 ->
 0 change, or if the new change resets the need for review...

It shows ready, which surprises me.
Still learning skara .. I'd expect any change to reset as how can it know if it is a good or insignificant change or not no matter how the commenter characterised the issue ?

  Also, note that the link in the bot msg for "project specific requirements"
is giving me a 404 error.
I see that too https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/blob/masterCONTRIBUTING.md

I don't know how the change here : https://github.com/openjdk/skara/pull/343/files

+ automated pre-integration checks. When the change also ");
+ message.append("fulfills all [project specific requirements](https://github.com/";);

maps to the project, but it seems like there's a config bug somewhere that may be just being
exposed

-phil