On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 12:56:32 GMT, Robert Lichtenberger <rlich...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> NOTE that this PR is not yet ready for integration. In addition to needing
>> one more reviewer (me), there is the open question of which branch it should
>> be targeted to.
>>
>> @effad I think that this should go into openjfx14, so the above steps I
>> listed will allow for this.
>>
>> @guruhb can you please cancel your review (click the "re-request review"
>> icon next to your review) until the above is done?
>
> I've rebased my branch like this:
> git fetch upstream
> git rebase upstream/jfx14
> git pull
> git push
> and changed the base branch of this PR to jfx14. Hope that was the correct
> way to do this ;-).

Your branch still has commits from `master` after jfx14 was branched. This was
the problem:
git pull

This pulled in additional changes from master that were already in your branch
and effectively undid the rebase. You need to redo it, but this time instead of
pulling changes after you rebase, you should simply do:
git push --force origin JDK-8236912