On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 13:14:51 GMT, Frederic Thevenet
<github.com+7450507+ftheve...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Issue JDK-8088198, where an exception would be thrown when trying to capture
>> a snapshot whose final dimensions would be
>> larger than the running platform's maximum supported texture size, was
>> addressed in openjfx14. The fix, based around
>> the idea of capturing as many tiles of the maximum possible size and
>> re-compositing the final snapshot out of these, is
>> currently only attempted after the original, non-tiled, strategy has already
>> failed. This was decided to avoid any risk
>> of regressions, either in terms of performances and correctness, while still
>> offering some relief to the original
>> issue.  This follow-on issue aims to propose a fix to the original issue,
>> that is able to correctly decide on the best
>> snapshot strategy (tiled or not) to adopt before applying it and ensure best
>> performances possible when tiling is
>> necessary while still introducing no regressions compared to the original
>> solution.
>
> Frederic Thevenet has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Fixed code style and typo following review.

The PR looks good to me, Please revert the changes in import.

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/com/sun/javafx/tk/quantum/QuantumToolkit.java
 line 47:

> 46: import com.sun.javafx.tk.*;
> 47: import com.sun.prism.*;
> 48: import com.sun.prism.Texture.WrapMode;

Please revert these changes in imports. rest looks good to me.

Changes requested by arapte (Reviewer).