> By using the anchor location facility of PopupWindows we can avoid
> miscalculation of the
> menu's height entirely.
> This fix also cleans up some documentation issues.
> This fix introduces tests that check the correct positioning (test_position_)
> test_position_withCSS reproduces the problem that is fixed with this patch.
> The other test_position_ cases serve as "proof" that no regressions are
> introduces.
> They work before and after the fix is introduced.

Robert Lichtenberger has updated the pull request incrementally with one
additional commit since the last revision:

  8228363: ContextMenu.show with side=TOP does not work the first time in the
presence of CSS

  Removed unnecessary imports.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/383/files