On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 12:01:54 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > May be it has sense to add a drag event handler (which disarms the
> > corresponding button) to ButtonBehavior only if javafx.platform is set to
> > monocle to localize the fix only for Monocle? Or add a separate property
> > and set it by default to true on Monocle and to false otherwise?
>
> Following up on this: have you given this any more thought? The current fix
> runs the risk of regression on desktop platforms, so will need additional
> testing unless you decide to limit the fix to Monocle platforms.

I am personally not in favor of adding a check on Monocle. That sounds like we
care less about quality when talking about Monocle. We do more experimental
things in Monocle, but I think we simply need to get this issue right.
I fully agree it needs more testing. I think it would be good to see some
scenario's that contain numbers and expected behavior (e.g. in case this
sequence of low-level events is generated, what high-level events do we expect).